We currently have two options for shipping of your products. If you live in North Carolina or the surrounding area and have a large vehicle, we offer free in-store pickup. We strongly suggest bringing blankets to secure your items for transport. If you live out of state and are looking to have your pieces shipped, we provide shipping rates at checkout through a trusted carrier, Uship.
Uship Shipping Policies:
What to Expect:
- Items will be delivered within 4 weeks of the furniture being built. Your carrier will place your item inside the room of your choice and remove all packing materials.
- Your delivery expert will call 24-48 hours prior to delivery to arrange an appointment window.
How to Prepare for In-Home Furniture Delivery:
- Determine the clearest path from the street to your home
- Measure entrances and hallways to ensure your item will fit
- Remove any wall hangings or clutter to ensure a clear path and to prevent damages
- Remove old furnishings to allow for placement of your new piece
Check your Furniture for Damages:
- We rarely expect damaged furniture, but in the instance it does happen, we have you covered. Once your item’s packaging is removed, check for any damages that may have occurred in transit. Take pictures of any damages and notate appropriately on the delivery receipt. Keep possession of the damaged piece and contact us via phone or email and we’ll start the process to repair/replace your new piece of furniture.
For uShip customer support, please call 800-698-7447.
If you have further questions, please call, text, or email at 336-684-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form here.